Gadget Bugg: Update: h2rtn's Video Game Cabinets

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update: h2rtn's Video Game Cabinets

I know I don't have the biggest, baddest, or most extensive video game collection out there, but I like to think it's pretty good. I, like so many other people, have run into a bit of a problem: how in the heck do you organize all of those systems? We are compulsive creatures, and unless my system is already set up and ready to go, chances are I won't be getting the full enjoyment out of it. So I have devised a solution:



And the best part is, I'm going to do it. Well, eventually. Right now my dream video game cabinets exist in schematic form only, but it was the best solution I could find for my problem. I know that there are more of you out there with the same dilemma, but while searching the web for other ideas, people's collections didnt seem as organized or as ready to be played as I would like. But if any of you out there have found a fix, let me know! Also, feel free to steal my idea and build your own. And if you do, make sure and send h2rtn some pictures!

~Pete

pete.h2rtn@gmail.com

1 comment: