Gadget Bugg: How To: Rip DVD's to Your Home PC A Video A Day (AVAD) Project #4

Monday, March 15, 2010

How To: Rip DVD's to Your Home PC A Video A Day (AVAD) Project #4



Today I wanted to show all you faithful h2rtn fans how to rip DVD's from your collection onto your home PC. However, for the sake of time and the exposure of one of my favorite tech tv programs on revision3, I have decided to let Patrick Norton and Roger Chang explain how on this episode of Sysm. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this AVAD post on how to take control of your media!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Peter! It's been awhile! I hope you are well. I have only recently started my blog, and thanks to school and activities, I can't find enough time to bake more frequently, which sucks. Your blog seems really handy; I had no idea you were so tech savvy. If I ever have a tech question, I will definitely check if you have written a post that has the answer.

    ReplyDelete