Gadget Bugg: Update: h2rtn Invites You to Google Wave

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Update: h2rtn Invites You to Google Wave

Dear Readers:

We have recently seen our site traffic skyrocket due to the Google Wave invites and we couldn't be more pleased. As many of you have noticed, our posts have come to a screeching halt as a result to keep up with the demand, not to mention the host of side projects and hope to get them posted very shortly. However, as you continue to spread the word around our blog continues to grow! So thanks and keep it up! What's more, Google just gave h2rtn an additional dish of invites that we are more than happy to use up on all of you, so keep the requests coming!

Here's what to expect from How To's, Reviews, and Tech News in the coming months (not necessarily in this order):

-Google Wave Review-

-How To Build a Computer-

-Batman: Arkham Asylum Review-

-Dragon Age Origins Review-

-Pure for Xbox 360 Review-

We will be getting these posted on the site and youtube.com/h2rtn as soon as they are finished. In the meantime, I encourage those of you who have gotten invites to invite others who have commented on the blog if you have extras. It would just keep all of our jobs a bit easier and get our content onto the site faster! If you decide to do so, just shoot us a wave or an email with the persons email you invited and let us know. Sound cool to everyone?

Also, we are trying to get together a user run portion of the review for Google Wave. I have already contacted some of the users who have "waved" h2rtn to see if they are interested, and there are still some spots open. So, if you are interested in being a part of the Google Wave blog experience shoot us an email at pete.h2rtn@gmail.com.

You can also send requests there or comment below for a Google Wave invite. All that we ask is that you let us know how you fond the site and let us know of any improvements that you think that we can make to make your experience better. Let us know if you like the fonts, colors, the design, or even let us know of any requests for reviews or news that you think we should be covering. You can also become a follower of the blog, follow us on Twitter or Facebook, subscribe to our Youtube Channel, friend us on Xbox live (gamertag: h2rtn) or give us a call on our voicemail.

Thanks for reading!


~Pete

16 comments:

  1. Hi, I would like a google wave invite also. And I found this site when I was searching for google wave invites on google some time ago. I went around the site, and it is pretty much a great site. I mean, this site has so much content and great reviews with tech news. heck, this site is going to be bookmarked and seen. This is a great site. And my email is kevinnew1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I would greatly appreciate if you can send an invitation to sunnyroof@gmail.com
    I like the tech posts in your site, they do provide good insight on various aspects, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what I have see here. Nice reviews. I look forward to seeing more. How about an article on how to build a robot?

    By the way, I would appreciate a Google Wave Invite at cslibby@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff! Keep up a great job!

    Any more invites to send out? just dying for one.

    martelrichard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love a voice invite - kevin767@gmail.com. Like the site but find the white text on black background a little hard to read. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like what I see, nice blog.

    Would like a Google Wave or Voice invite at:
    richard.patterson41@gmail.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love a chance to use Google Wave and I think this would vastly help communication for college campuses where "groups" are a must in the classroom, clubs, fraternities, etc.

    I would greatly appreciate an invite to Google Wave to Tylers419@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would really appreciate a google wave invite to sburr90@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love an invite to Wave! Thank you so much! r6danl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ended up here on a search string for wave invites
    love the site !!!! I would love an invite please, reminds me a lot of gmail at first.
    david.salisbury99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. can u send me an invite please....i have waited a long time for this...
    thnx in advance

    datogio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love an invite please. Can't wait to try it out.

    emiralisic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love an invite! I've gone through a number of your posts on both sites and everything looks really great!

    krvaldez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! I'd really like to have an invite! mandythng@gmail.com

    I found your site from a forum. Generally the site is fine but I think that more images would really make the site more visually appealing.

    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seen your reviews on Google's Wave i'm anxious to receive one of your invites on paulvonck@hotmail.com

    Many thanks :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Bro it's a very nice thing your doing here for those unfortunate enough not to get a wave invite.

    I got you on follow and looking forward to your next updates.

    If you have any wave invites to spare I would really love one! My email is christopher.trotter@gmail.com . Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete